We are looking for personal reflections of you/your family’s time and experience at Brewster that will help us celebrate the moments of triumph, human connection, and the powerful impact that this school and community has had over two centuries.
From a memory of a teacher who made a difference in your child’s path, to a friendship that has endured the ups and downs of a lifetime journey, to a moment of achievement or gratitude that is still as current in your mind as when it happened, please take a minute to share those with us!
- Do you have a memorable roommate/friend story that personalizes your Brewster experience?
- Was there a notable faculty/staff member who made a positive and lasting impact on your experience as a student/parent/friend?
- Did you find a love at Brewster that became a life partnership?
- Was there a moment of achievement that you feel reflects Brewster’s encouragement of personal growth?
- How about an amusing or light moment of joy that has stayed with you over the years?
- Is there a point of pride that you feel captures Brewster well? When you tell people about Brewster, what’s the first thing you say?
Stories are always better with visuals—please send us some photos or videos that we can include with your reflections. (We are happy to get them back to you if you are unable to email digital images.) Digital files should not exceed 10mb each.
Here are three ways to share your “voice” with us:
1. Send an email to us at email@example.com
2. Fill out our form and upload photos and videos here.
3. Post on Instagram to a public account and use the hashtag: #Brewster200Voices. If your Instagram is private, your post will not share to our website with the hashtag.
(Note: if you are posting videos on Instagram, please only post one video per post instead of using the multiple photo/video option.)
Let us know if you have questions. We hope to hear from you!